Compare Apple vs Capital One BETASee how working at Apple vs. Capital One compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Capital One. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Capital One scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Apple had 912 more reviews than Capital One that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Performance management" was the most mentioned Con at Capital One.
I have been working at Capital One full-time
Development Culture - you’re encouraged to really own your own development and the opportunities you see and go after. Commitment to work/life balance. Investor in People - they hire brilliant... people and recognise individual talent. It’s an amazing place to work - even on zoom.
Can’t think of any cons! They expect a lot but give back in what their employees give.