Compare Apple vs Cirrus Logic BETASee how working at Apple vs. Cirrus Logic compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Cirrus Logic. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Cirrus Logic scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Cirrus Logic.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Austin" was the most mentioned Con at Cirrus Logic.
I have been working at Apple full-time
Great culture, pretty much everyone there is like minded and easy to work with. Company is always innovating and coming up with better ways to do things.
Traffic can be overwhelming at times but leadership know this and often step in when needed to support.
I have been working at Cirrus Logic full-time for more than 3 years
Cirrus has a relaxed work environment and does a great job of hiring hard-working people who help each other succeed. The company offers fabulous health benefits and a decent 401(k) plan. There are... tons of other perks such as employee events, free snacks, a shuttle service, and an onsite clinic. The CEO is a very straight-forward and approachable.
Remote work is generally discouraged, some internal politics/bickering.
Advice to Management
Let us work from home once a week. Traffic gets worse each year and we could be more productive and less stressed out if we could use the time we commute to get work done.