Compare Apple vs Payoneer BETASee how working at Apple vs. Payoneer compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Payoneer. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
- Payoneer scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Apple had 761 more reviews than Payoneer that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Payoneer.
I have been working at Apple full-time
Great culture, pretty much everyone there is like minded and easy to work with. Company is always innovating and coming up with better ways to do things.
Traffic can be overwhelming at times but leadership know this and often step in when needed to support.