Compare Apple vs Redbox BETASee how working at Apple vs. Redbox compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Redbox. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Apple had 2,191 more reviews than Redbox that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Redbox.
I worked at Redbox
Good pay nice people would work there again. Being outside was a good chance to get some sun on my face, I look much better with a tan.
Being outside in a suit was not what I would describe as comfortable. Also ticketing in a field when you have hay fever isn't the most fun.
Advice to Management
You're doing a good job, treated me well. I feel like you were not only my superiors but my friends. Not a bad word to say to be honest.