Compare Apple vs Sage BETASee how working at Apple vs. Sage compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Sage. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Sage scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Sage.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Sage.
I have been working at Sage full-time for less than a year
I joined Sage about 6 months ago, and have been blown away by the focus on being setup to do the right thing whilst delivering world class leading products, the drive for colleagues to succeed and... develop, and the feeling of community through the Sage Foundation. Sage has been nothing short of top class during the Covid-19 crisis, and provided employees with regular, clear and consistent messages, the tools and technologies to perform duties from home and the space & support for people to manage home and work commitments. I genuinely believe that I have joined one of the best businesses in the UK if not the world!
No cons - joining Sage has been the best decision I have made in my career!
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing and take some time to thank yourselves!