Compare Apple vs Tableau Software BETASee how working at Apple vs. Tableau Software compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Tableau Software. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Tableau Software scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Great product" was the most mentioned Pro at Tableau Software.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Tableau Software.
I have been working at Apple full-time
Great culture, pretty much everyone there is like minded and easy to work with. Company is always innovating and coming up with better ways to do things.
Traffic can be overwhelming at times but leadership know this and often step in when needed to support.
I worked at Tableau Software full-time for more than 3 years
Gold standard product that customers truly love and are fanatical about!
Fast moving business, Tableau has seen massive growth in the past few years, especially with recent acquisition by Salesforce. This causes some communication breakdown and hiccups at times.
Advice to Management
Lead by example