Compare Apple vs University of Cambridge BETASee how working at Apple vs. University of Cambridge compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. University of Cambridge. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Cambridge scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Cambridge.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at University of Cambridge.
I worked at Apple part-time
Great management, supported to pursue other skills/career opportunities and continue university, was offered opportunities in corporate afterwards
Compensation was low compared to experience, and new people were brought on at similar salary levels to highly experienced staff