Compare Apple vs University of Nottingham BETASee how working at Apple vs. University of Nottingham compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. University of Nottingham. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Nottingham scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Nottingham.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at University of Nottingham.
I have been working at University of Nottingham part-time for more than 3 years
Amazing team who are all super lovely and friendly, good pay £9.50 an hour for student staff, room for progression
Not enough hours, I had 4 hours a week and would've liked to have had more.