Compare Argus Information & Advisory Services vs Argus Media BETASee how working at Argus Information & Advisory Services vs. Argus Media compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Argus Information & Advisory Services vs. Argus Media. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Argus Information & Advisory Services scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Argus Media scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Credit card industry" was the most mentioned Pro at Argus Information & Advisory Services.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Argus Media.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Argus Information & Advisory Services.
- "Reporters" was the most mentioned Con at Argus Media.
I worked at Argus Information & Advisory Services full-time for less than a year
Nice People, everyone's absurdly smart so you learn a lot from them. A ton of responsibility from the start. Taught me so much I'm very grateful to the management who were always there when I... needed help. Really good pay for a graduate + bonus
HR is in a different country and they make you schedule calls instead of just calling whenever. Also verisk makes you go to these security presentations where they tell you not to do obvious things... like click on spam emails in the office.
Advice to Management
Get rid of verisk and sort out useless HR