Compare Arise vs Sensée BETASee how working at Arise vs. Sensée compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Arise vs. Sensée. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sensée scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Arise.
- "Working from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Sensée.
- "Pay for training" was the most mentioned Con at Arise.
- "Sensee" was the most mentioned Con at Sensée.
I have been working at Sensée for less than a year
Flexible to select required working hours per week. Immediate help from Team leaders, Floor walkers and everyone who is part of the company.
Only cons I found was contract job. I would be more than happy if it's on permanent basis.
Advice to Management
I hope company reaches the desired goal in the future.