Compare Arm vs Imagination Technologies BETASee how working at Arm vs. Imagination Technologies compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Arm vs. Imagination Technologies. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Arm scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Arm had 180 more reviews than Imagination Technologies that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Arm had 71 more reviews than Imagination Technologies that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Cambridge" was the most mentioned Con at Arm.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Imagination Technologies.
I have been working at Imagination Technologies full-time for less than a year
I was a little apprehensive to join Imagination last year because of what I read in the news, but I am glad I took the chance. The introduction of the new CEO and management have ushered in a breath... of fresh air into this semiconductor company. Things are changing and it’s quite exciting. My colleagues are super friendly, you get a lot of support from others. More importantly, the work is fascinating and there are a lot of smart people in the company. I read another review that said “Imagination is back” and I couldn’t agree more.
Of course, we want to get paid more, but after Imagination’s past few years, I can sympathise.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great job!