Compare Aston University vs Birmingham City University BETASee how working at Aston University vs. Birmingham City University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Aston University vs. Birmingham City University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Aston University scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Environment to work" was the most mentioned Pro at Aston University.
- "Friendly staff" was the most mentioned Pro at Birmingham City University.
- "Support staff" was the most mentioned Con at Aston University.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Birmingham City University.
I have been working at Aston University full-time
Excellent place to work (salaries are no bad) some balance towards teaching though but real researchers can find a way how to keep doing research.
sometimes a bit dominated by administration personnel.
I have been working at Birmingham City University full-time for more than 10 years
Thats is good facinating and outstanding
That is good and enCouraging
Advice to Management
Please focus on practice of students presentations assignmenta before their final one