Compare Aston University vs Birmingham City University BETASee how working at Aston University vs. Birmingham City University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Aston University vs. Birmingham City University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Aston University scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Birmingham City University scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Aston University had 1 more reviews than Birmingham City University that mentioned "Friendly staff" as a Pro.
- "Support staff" was the most mentioned Con at Aston University.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Birmingham City University.
I have been working at Aston University part-time for more than a year
Diverse, progressive, challenging with a strong sense of collegiality
Investment on staff, increase salaries,
Advice to Management
I worked at Birmingham City University full-time
Great people great place to work
There is none to say