Compare Asurion vs FDM Group BETASee how working at Asurion vs. FDM Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Asurion vs. FDM Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Asurion scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- FDM Group scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Asurion.
- "Blue chip companies" was the most mentioned Pro at FDM Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Asurion.
- "Account managers" was the most mentioned Con at FDM Group.
I worked at Asurion full-time for more than 3 years
Good compensation, the people working there are really open and friendly. There are also good oportunitis to promote. Training Promotions
There is nothing I can say here
Advice to Management
I have been working at FDM Group full-time
- Prestigious clients - Intensive training - Clients from variety of industries - Great trainers with a lot of experience
- Business needs are sometimes put before the consultant's - The business model does not fit consultants who have been with FDM longer than 3 years