Compare Asurion vs Liveops BETASee how working at Asurion vs. Liveops compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Asurion vs. Liveops. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Asurion scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Liveops scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Asurion had 14 more reviews than Liveops that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Asurion.
- "Call volume" was the most mentioned Con at Liveops.
I worked at Asurion full-time for more than 3 years
Good compensation, the people working there are really open and friendly. There are also good oportunitis to promote. Training Promotions
There is nothing I can say here
Advice to Management
I have been working at Liveops full-time for more than a year
- Excellent product set that hits the market sweet spot for multichannel cloud contact centres - Superb team of people - all pulling together in one direction, and supporting each other. Love being... part of what we're building here. - Not bounded by my job title - I can see what needs to be done so roll my sleeves up and do it. Great to have that autonomy, and trust. - New leadership team (new CEO) adding fresh impetus and momentum, marked by balance of focus on and respect for both customers and employees. Dramatic improvement in employee communication that has re-established a true sense of 'team LiveOps'.
- Usual challenges/growing pains of a young company in start up mode: how best to apply resource to drive growth at optimum pace? But if you have an opinion on how to work through these challenges,... yours will be as valuable an input as everyone else's.
Advice to Management
Some of my comments above are typical of those that characterise 'great places to work': trust, team/camaraderie, respect, communication, management credibility, and enjoyment. We have an opportunity... to turn LiveOps into a 'great place to work': keep walking the talk, and I'll walk with you.