Compare Asurion vs West at Home BETASee how working at Asurion vs. West at Home compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Asurion vs. West at Home. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Asurion scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- West at Home scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Asurion.
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at West at Home.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Asurion.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at West at Home.
I worked at Asurion full-time for more than 3 years
Good compensation, the people working there are really open and friendly. There are also good oportunitis to promote. Training Promotions
There is nothing I can say here
Advice to Management