Compare Asurion vs Working Solutions BETASee how working at Asurion vs. Working Solutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Asurion vs. Working Solutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Asurion scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Working Solutions scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Asurion had 68 more reviews than Working Solutions that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Asurion.
- "Hours available" was the most mentioned Con at Working Solutions.
I worked at Asurion full-time for more than 3 years
Good compensation, the people working there are really open and friendly. There are also good oportunitis to promote. Training Promotions
There is nothing I can say here
Advice to Management