Compare Atos vs Computer Futures Solutions BETASee how working at Atos vs. Computer Futures Solutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Atos vs. Computer Futures Solutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Atos scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Computer Futures Solutions scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Atos.
- "Recruitment" was the most mentioned Pro at Computer Futures Solutions.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Atos.
- "Base salary" was the most mentioned Con at Computer Futures Solutions.
I worked at Atos for more than 3 years
A great place to work, with great people both in the UK and overseas, built some great teams with the whole Y2K and the professional services teams as well as the associated sales department, they... were all brilliant. Credit must also go to the clients I worked with. The BBC, BMW, BAT, ICI, Quintiles, British Coal, Nestle, Scottish Telecom/Thus, Novartis, NAG, Astra Zeneca, & Amersham International, they were all great, professional, and helpful in that they all wanted to succeed with the work we did together
Nothing to add see above
I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time for more than 8 years
- Take on board feedback around how to improve and implement change - "Grown Up" way or working - Supportive of flexible working / dealing with family (before and during Covid19) - Industry... leading L&D and onboarding - Collaborative working environment both globally and regionally - Clear strategy from above and where you contribute - Clearly signposted career progression
- Branding & Social media - Not much presence
Advice to Management
Continue to listen to feedback and implement Continue to be proactive around change Continue to allow individuals to self develop