Compare Atos vs SportsDirect BETASee how working at Atos vs. SportsDirect compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Atos vs. SportsDirect. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Atos scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- SportsDirect scored higher in 3 areas: Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Atos.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Atos.
I have been working at Atos for more than a year
Atos have been supportive during a particularly difficult time and remote working has been as smooth as possible.
As a large company it is more difficult to understand your place when forced remote working due to COVID.
I have been working at SportsDirect full-time for more than a year
A lot of opportunities to go further within the company, you just need to prove yourself! Very good team, always there to help. And always very professional and friendly! Flexible working time,... especially fo students or working mothers who can't work full shifts every week. On the job training from sport giants like Nike and Adidas for free. Staff discounts from the first day at work. Amazing commission scheme for all employees,up to 5% goes directly onto our pockets, no one else would give you that! And on top of that contribution from the store pot again just for you!
Sometimes it can be very stressful during busy periods, like in any other job.
Advice to Management
Keep up with the good work, team! We are the UK's No 1 sports retailer!