Compare Auto Trader UK vs Instrumental BETASee how working at Auto Trader UK vs. Instrumental compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Auto Trader UK vs. Instrumental. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Auto Trader UK scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Instrumental scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Auto Trader UK.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Auto Trader UK.
I have been working at Auto Trader UK full-time for more than 3 years
There’s always interesting work to pick up as a developer no matter what your level of experience is. And even when that task that you’ve done 10 times before lands on your desk again, you have the... freedom to innovate and make it as interesting/challenging as you like. The tech is moving really fast (infrastructure, languages, frameworks) so there are high chances you’ll be constantly learning something new next to people that can help you improve. The above together with the great offices and lots of great people make AT the best company I’ve worked for.
Some times, people that could help you with something are so busy that they cannot spend time on doing so and that can slow things down a bit and be a bit frustrating.
Advice to Management
Give the people that have the knowledge more time to disseminate it to everyone else.
I worked at Instrumental full-time for more than 3 years
- Great leadership with bags of experience, personable, warm and lots to learn from. - Well backed with inspirational mentors at original investment company and development opportunities. - Talented,... diverse and relatively autonomous team to deliver on companies vision with freedom to grow, explore, fail occasionally and develop from practice. - Interesting and contemporary side of the marketing and music industry. - Companies brand and image is as internal in values and vision as external in its promises.
- Reasonable trade off of progressional structure, benefits and incentives that come with scale up type businesses as opposed to corporates
Advice to Management
Continue to put your faith in promising people, they’ll stay lifelong fans :)