Compare Auto Trader UK vs Instrumental BETASee how working at Auto Trader UK vs. Instrumental compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Auto Trader UK vs. Instrumental. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Auto Trader UK scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Instrumental scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Auto Trader UK.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Auto Trader UK.
I have been working at Auto Trader UK full-time for less than a year
After joining Auto Trader on the graduate schemes last year, and despite starting remotely, I am really enjoying my time so far. Some highlights below: - A large and supportive team of learning +... development staff who deliver fantastic workshops and do a brilliant job - A genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion - Fantastic array of opportunities to grow outside of the day-to-day role - Everyone, irrespective of seniority, is approachable and friendly - It is an exciting and fast paced environment to work in - Great benefits and perks, such as a generous annual leave allowance and competitive salary - Leadership are transparent and have been quick to update us during the pandemic (I’ve known that shortly after a government announcement, an update will follow from the OLT within a matter of hours) - Support for working from home e.g. high spec monitor, desk chair etc. - An immensely knowledgable, industry-leading base of employees who always make time to share their support and mentor And many more pros...I look forward to building my career at Auto Trader.
- It can be hard to pin people down, especially remotely, given the amount of meetings / how busy everyone is. - Starting remotely has been difficult (no fault of Auto Trader of course). It can be... slow to get started in role as a result of not being physically in the office and around the team
Advice to Management
I worked at Instrumental full-time for more than 3 years
- Great leadership with bags of experience, personable, warm and lots to learn from. - Well backed with inspirational mentors at original investment company and development opportunities. - Talented,... diverse and relatively autonomous team to deliver on companies vision with freedom to grow, explore, fail occasionally and develop from practice. - Interesting and contemporary side of the marketing and music industry. - Companies brand and image is as internal in values and vision as external in its promises.
- Reasonable trade off of progressional structure, benefits and incentives that come with scale up type businesses as opposed to corporates
Advice to Management
Continue to put your faith in promising people, they’ll stay lifelong fans :)