Compare Auto Trader UK vs Silverbean BETASee how working at Auto Trader UK vs. Silverbean compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Auto Trader UK vs. Silverbean. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Auto Trader UK scored higher in 1 area: Culture & Values.
- Silverbean scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Auto Trader UK.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Auto Trader UK.
I have been working at Auto Trader UK full-time for less than a year
- Excellent Management Style - Truly live the values - Office Location - Loyalty - They look after their people I've only been with AT for 6 months now and honestly, at nearly 40 years old,... I have found a job I can see myself retiring in. The management, at all levels, are approachable and I have never been made to feel like I'm putting people out. The company values are not just posters on the walls, they are lived! 3 weeks into my employment with AT we went in to lockdown, a traumatic time for most employees in the UK, especially for those who hadn't been with their company prior to the Government deadline of 29th February. I was well looked after and re-assured at every step that my job was safe. Approximately 3 weeks later we were put on furlough and again the same support and re-assurance continued. Now that we're working from home the company have recognised that people's mental and physical health can be impacted by the situation, they have done everything in their power to minimise the risk to us.
If I'm being nit-picky I would say the recruitment process is too long so prepare yourself for a 8-12 week process. Now that I am in the business though I can understand why, anyone willing to wait... that long is showing they are prepared to commit to the company.
Advice to Management
Keep it up!
I have been working at Silverbean full-time for more than a year
Really enjoy coming to work, my first job after years of working that I don't dread going to. The people are great, have a good laugh all day. Really nice offices, and moving to a better one in a... few months. Great social events for people new to the City. Scope to progress is there but can be a bit slow as there are a lot of people waiting to move up to the next level. They've recently put in truely flexible working, so I can start at 6 am and finish at 2 pm, if I want, which is great for when the summer comes around.
Need a bigger focus on new business moving forward to ensure that we can grow how we want to, the only big con here is the IT, which causes a lot of headaches, but I believe it's being looked into at... the moment.
Advice to Management
Keep supporting your staff to do the best job they can, and sort out the IT!