Compare Aviva vs Swinton Insurance BETASee how working at Aviva vs. Swinton Insurance compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Aviva vs. Swinton Insurance. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Aviva scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Aviva.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Swinton Insurance.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Aviva.
- "Call centre" was the most mentioned Con at Swinton Insurance.
I have been working at Swinton Insurance full-time for more than 10 years
A business going through modernisation with strong leadership - not afraid to make tough decisions to ensure stability and sustainability. A customer centric, resilient and loyal work force who are... well equipped to take the business to the next level! A business that encourages and promotes diversity at every level.
Relentless change - albeit required to bring the business into the 21st century. It would be nice to see a period of consolidation to embed to changes. Getting things right the first time - too... many changes implemented without the involvement of the people at the coal face. Unfortunately In the past we have had people making decisions for areas of the business in which they had little understanding - I am pleased to say that there have been significant improvements in this area over the last couple of years.
Advice to Management
Clear, transparent and honest communication required to ensure that people are well informed and well prepared for further changes within the business. Share the vision and the strategy to ensure... employee engagement and buy in! Continue to make the right changes required to ensure the future of what is an iconic brand. No more knee jerk implementation of processes that are not fit for purpose - continue to learn from the mistakes made in the past