Compare BAE Systems vs St. James's Place Wealth Management BETASee how working at BAE Systems vs. St. James's Place Wealth Management compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BAE Systems vs. St. James's Place Wealth Management. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BAE Systems scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- St. James's Place Wealth Management scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- BAE Systems had 50 more reviews than St. James's Place Wealth Management that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at BAE Systems.
- "Sjp" was the most mentioned Con at St. James's Place Wealth Management.
I have been working at BAE Systems full-time for more than 10 years
Have been working at BAE snice a graduate, have worked in multiple cultures and locations, been supported with training and development.
Large organisations can be like oil tankers
Advice to Management
Keep going, be authentic self
I have been working at St. James's Place Wealth Management full-time
flexible working and good employee benefits
don't have any cons as I've thoroughly enjoyed it