Compare BBC vs Amazon BETASee how working at BBC vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BBC vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BBC scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Amazon scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at BBC.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at BBC.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I worked at BBC full-time for more than a year
The BBC focuses on the growth and development of their employees. It was a great place to work.
It is a public service, so the salaries reflect that. But the pension makes up for it.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 8 years
Customer centric, insists on highest standards, great peer group, variety of projects to gain great experience
Challenging projects, time management, deliverables, meetings, project timelines