Compare BGL Group vs Ministry of Justice UK BETASee how working at BGL Group vs. Ministry of Justice UK compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BGL Group vs. Ministry of Justice UK. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BGL Group scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Ministry of Justice UK scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Free fruit" was the most mentioned Pro at BGL Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Ministry of Justice UK.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at BGL Group.
- "Civil service" was the most mentioned Con at Ministry of Justice UK.
I have been working at BGL Group full-time for more than 3 years
Really care about you as a person Remote working Invested in continuous improvement Agile ways of working Good culture
Limited career progression Some outdated tech stack
I have been working at Ministry of Justice UK full-time for more than 5 years
Flexible hours, great work life balance and the ability to engage in many learning and development opportunities
Very low pay considering the work expected, some teams are more organised than others.