Compare BHP vs Commonwealth Bank of Australia BETASee how working at BHP vs. Commonwealth Bank of Australia compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BHP vs. Commonwealth Bank of Australia. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BHP scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia had 201 more reviews than BHP that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at BHP.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
I worked at BHP for less than a year
Brilliant high-caliber people who are extremely efficient and well-rounded people. The culture is fantastic, very cool offices, really challenging multi-faceted work. A few standout employees who... made working there extremely enjoyable.
A shame they don't run a graduate programme in London
I have been working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia full-time for less than a year
Friendly employees, great culture, plenty of opportunities to learn, senior exposure.
I can’t think of any major cons of working here.