Compare BMW Group vs Deutsche Bahn BETASee how working at BMW Group vs. Deutsche Bahn compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BMW Group vs. Deutsche Bahn. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BMW Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Deutsche Bahn scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- BMW Group had 27 more reviews than Deutsche Bahn that mentioned "Nette kollegen" as a Pro.
- "Gehalt" was the most mentioned Con at BMW Group.
- "Führungskräfte" was the most mentioned Con at Deutsche Bahn.
I worked at BMW Group full-time
- You work for 7.5 hours and go home the same time every day. No extra 2 minutes or anything additional to 7.5 hours a day. - Uniform provided. - Smoking area. - Great pay. Really good pay.
- If you're not careful, your body will start aching from working in awkward positions and using your thumbs A LOT can later lead to arthritis which the company will deny it's anything to do with... them. - You're not a person in the factory, you're just a number. - Like being in school where you have to request permission to use the toilet. - Same radio station played day in and day out.
Advice to Management
Change the radio station. Stop changing processes because a mistake has happened once out of 5,000 cars. Sometimes problems are caused because the associate is having a bad day/sleepy/talking too... much/rushing for lunch. It's not always something that needs to be investigated in the process and therefore, the process changed as a result.