Compare BNOTIONS vs Index Exchange BETASee how working at BNOTIONS vs. Index Exchange compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BNOTIONS vs. Index Exchange. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BNOTIONS scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Index Exchange scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Index Exchange.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Index Exchange.
I have been working at BNOTIONS full-time
- Great organization focused on products. - The team here is comprised of talented people who care about building great experiences. - The culture here is exceptional, it's fast paced and... transparent. - The clients bring a wide variety of problems to the table, you don't get bored. - Casual atmosphere, with great office space and benefits. - Freedom for anyone to suggest changes and improvements to process and delivery. - Leadership is honest and demanding.
- The fast paced environment means you have to burn the midnight oil from time to time. - Client problems are complex and requires a lot of dedication to solve them. - A fast growing company... learning how to scale as a team.
Advice to Management
The culture at BNOTIONS is amazing and truly unique. It is a key differentiator and something anyone would want to be a part of.
I have been working at Index Exchange full-time
- Company has a great vision, and the determination to fulfill it - People are friendly, intelligent and not afraid to share their opnion - Work life balance is pretty strong and being a family... company they ensure that family comes first
- Over the past few years, there have been a few growing pains but the exec team has been focused on addressing any issues that scaling so quickly has created
Advice to Management
- Keep the communication channels open and continue to empower more junior members of staff