Compare BNOTIONS vs PagerDuty BETASee how working at BNOTIONS vs. PagerDuty compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BNOTIONS vs. PagerDuty. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BNOTIONS scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- PagerDuty scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at PagerDuty.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at PagerDuty.
I have been working at BNOTIONS full-time
- Great organization focused on products. - The team here is comprised of talented people who care about building great experiences. - The culture here is exceptional, it's fast paced and... transparent. - The clients bring a wide variety of problems to the table, you don't get bored. - Casual atmosphere, with great office space and benefits. - Freedom for anyone to suggest changes and improvements to process and delivery. - Leadership is honest and demanding.
- The fast paced environment means you have to burn the midnight oil from time to time. - Client problems are complex and requires a lot of dedication to solve them. - A fast growing company... learning how to scale as a team.
Advice to Management
The culture at BNOTIONS is amazing and truly unique. It is a key differentiator and something anyone would want to be a part of.
I have been working at PagerDuty full-time for more than a year
Folks genuinely care about one another and are committed to learning, growing and supporting each other to be successful. Strong community spirit. Fantastic product.
A little chaotic at times (in the best way possible).
Advice to Management
Clarify priorities and simplify workstreams to enable people to focus on the things that really matter. We can't do everything all at once, so let's make sure we're doing the most important things... & work from there to drive effective execution.