Compare BNY Mellon vs EY BETASee how working at BNY Mellon vs. EY compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BNY Mellon vs. EY. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BNY Mellon scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- EY scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at BNY Mellon.
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at BNY Mellon.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
I have been working at EY full-time for less than a year
Plentiful resources to support you in learning about whatever specialism you want. Lots of flexibility and very friendly, partners willing to have 15 minute calls with graduates to introduce them to... the business and just chat.
As with all consulting firms, being on the bench can be lengthy and feel aimless, not guaranteed to do the type of work you want to, especially if just starting out.