Compare BP vs Chevron BETASee how working at BP vs. Chevron compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BP vs. Chevron. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BP scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Chevron scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- BP had 13 more reviews than Chevron that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Chevron had 4 more reviews than BP that mentioned "Oil prices" as a Con.
- BP had 5 more reviews than Chevron that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at BP part-time for less than a year
- small shop friendly environment with colleagues - great management - most are promoted from within and are young so treat you like a friend. - good training if you want to become a manager -... easy job and higher pay when compared to other minimum wage like jobs - customers are often locals who come in often so can be quite nice - can easily suggest days I do not want to work and they wont book me in (flexible)
- the shop is incredibly cold - can get quite boring
I have been working at Chevron full-time for more than 3 years
Forward thinking company which adapts to the digital world.
Be ready to move where the project is
Advice to Management