Compare BSI Group vs Gardline Limited BETASee how working at BSI Group vs. Gardline Limited compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BSI Group vs. Gardline Limited. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BSI Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at BSI Group.
- "Stepping stone" was the most mentioned Pro at Gardline Limited.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at BSI Group.
- "Pay rises" was the most mentioned Con at Gardline Limited.
I have been working at BSI Group full-time for less than a year
Laura and the team really worked hard to ensure the interview/package suited both parties. Communication throughout was flawless! Slight issue with my internet during the interview but Graeme/Kerry... put me at ease.
COVID-19 meant the interview process was conducted remotely but actually really got me thinking of how best to set my self up for remote audits have once I started.
Advice to Management
Nothing negative, Laura was fantastic
I have been working at Gardline Limited full-time for more than 3 years
Support from management (particularly line managers). Progression. Annual appraisals. Sports and Social club, encouraging colleagues to interact. Galley (on site canteen). Friendly staff and... colleagues. Communication from board of management about our finances and they even have been showing their gratitude for our hard work. Private healthcare through BUPA
No pay rise reviews. Cannot offer rotations due to the nature of their business i.e. short jobs.
Advice to Management
Listen to your employees, they should be the heart of the business.