Compare BSI Group vs Investigo BETASee how working at BSI Group vs. Investigo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BSI Group vs. Investigo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Investigo scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at BSI Group.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Pro at Investigo.
- BSI Group had 13 more reviews than Investigo that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at BSI Group full-time for less than a year
Laura and the team really worked hard to ensure the interview/package suited both parties. Communication throughout was flawless! Slight issue with my internet during the interview but Graeme/Kerry... put me at ease.
COVID-19 meant the interview process was conducted remotely but actually really got me thinking of how best to set my self up for remote audits have once I started.
Advice to Management
Nothing negative, Laura was fantastic
I have been working at Investigo full-time for more than a year
- Grown up environment, you are given a lot of trust - Some excellent billers and managers to learn from - Amazing benefits and commission structure for those at the top of their game - Good... culture, a really fun place to work, a recent increase of emphasis on flexible working
- Commission structure and bonus scheme only really works for you when billing over £200,000 a year and actually realistically need to be over £300,000 for serious money - Not necessarily a bad... thing, but this is not the place to come and be an average performer
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing, the company is trending in the right direction culture wise, even if the market is currently incredibly tough