Compare BT vs Sky BETASee how working at BT vs. Sky compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BT vs. Sky. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BT scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Sky scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at BT.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Sky.
- BT had 34 more reviews than Sky that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Sky full-time for less than a year
-Great job perks -Amazing campus -Supportive and friendly team -Room for growth -Job Security -Fulfilling role -Been amazing throughout lockdown
-Being such a big company and being in a more creative role, the atmosphere can feel slightly corporate at times.