Compare BT vs Sky BETASee how working at BT vs. Sky compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BT vs. Sky. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BT scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Sky scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at BT.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Sky.
- BT had 39 more reviews than Sky that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at BT full-time for more than 5 years
More dynamic than what you might think from the company externally Ambitious team who wants to succeed
Merger with EE was very painful and led to many great people leaving Sometimes hard to get things done