Compare Babcock International Group vs BC Transit BETASee how working at Babcock International Group vs. BC Transit compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Babcock International Group vs. BC Transit. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Babcock International Group scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- BC Transit scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Babcock International Group.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Babcock International Group.
I have been working at Babcock International Group full-time
Good professional company. Significant career opportunities. Latest experience has been great
Poor IT systems due to excessive security.
I worked at BC Transit
The team at BC Transit was so supportive and helpful during my internship. They always made me feel welcome and comfortable.
Like all internships, there were times that I needed more work to do, but there were limited opportunities for me to expand my work.