Compare Bacardi vs William Grant & Sons BETASee how working at Bacardi vs. William Grant & Sons compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bacardi vs. William Grant & Sons. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bacardi scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- William Grant & Sons scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Bacardi had 32 more reviews than William Grant & Sons that mentioned "Great brands" as a Pro.
- Bacardi had 14 more reviews than William Grant & Sons that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- Bacardi had 10 more reviews than William Grant & Sons that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Bacardi full-time for less than a year
* Bacardi have shown what they are about by committing millions of dollars to on trade and businesses who need it * Closing some of the plants and dedicating them to produce hand sanitizer for local... needs * Although no one likes to - Bacardi has shown we are all in this together by guaranteeing 100% salary to all furloughed staff, and simply reducing a small percentage of bonuses across the board (Most other companies would just not pay it) * Tech team have done a fantastic job in making the transition to remote working seamless and secure * Although all remote - we are still working fantastically close together on projects and supporting one another * Virtual team drinks and online cocktail masterclasses are great fun * Personally I still have lots to do
* Love being busy - but seem to be on more calls now than ever before * Longer term - social isolation could be a problem (although every person in the world in every business has the same problem... right now) * I wonder if longer-term offices will be closed or jobs cut simply because of the current climate * Business could be more transparent in general with regards to what they are thinking for the company
Advice to Management
Overall - keep it up!
I have been working at William Grant & Sons
Great Brands, amazing people, great career support
Poor work life balance and not enough employees