Compare Badoo vs Purr Digital BETASee how working at Badoo vs. Purr Digital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Badoo vs. Purr Digital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Badoo scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Purr Digital scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Badoo.
- "Russian" was the most mentioned Con at Badoo.
I have been working at Badoo full-time for less than a year
* Really well looked after during Covid-19 and easy transition to WFH (cash bonus, regular emails from LT, employee hardship fund created, company donated money to worthy causes, Bumble gave out... small business grants, online yoga / meditation classes for free and treats and hampers sent in the post) * Very inspiring CEO (Whitney Wolfe Herd) who genuinely cares about employee wellbeing and demonstrates this through her actions * Amazing benefits and cool offices, free food, daily massages, hairdressers in the office, daily treats, training budget, PMI, dental, Babylon Health, amazing parties and loads more. * Kind people who are smart and good at what they do * Fast paced and autonomous culture, ideas are welcomed and listened to * Regular CEO updates * Working with two purpose led brands that care about human connection and equality
There are a few teething problems to iron out as the company grows and becomes more unified but it's moving in the right direction
Advice to Management
Continue to put people first and the rest will fall into place
I worked at Purr Digital full-time for less than a year
Literally one of the best places I have ever worked. The team work is impeccable, Purr has an inclusive work culture and determination to aid the growth of its employees. Purr has an open door policy... and are excellently transparent.
I haven’t thought of one yet
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing