Compare Badoo vs Rocketrip BETASee how working at Badoo vs. Rocketrip compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Badoo vs. Rocketrip. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Badoo scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Badoo.
- "Russian" was the most mentioned Con at Badoo.
I have been working at Badoo full-time for less than a year
* Really well looked after during Covid-19 and easy transition to WFH (cash bonus, regular emails from LT, employee hardship fund created, company donated money to worthy causes, Bumble gave out... small business grants, online yoga / meditation classes for free and treats and hampers sent in the post) * Very inspiring CEO (Whitney Wolfe Herd) who genuinely cares about employee wellbeing and demonstrates this through her actions * Amazing benefits and cool offices, free food, daily massages, hairdressers in the office, daily treats, training budget, PMI, dental, Babylon Health, amazing parties and loads more. * Kind people who are smart and good at what they do * Fast paced and autonomous culture, ideas are welcomed and listened to * Regular CEO updates * Working with two purpose led brands that care about human connection and equality
There are a few teething problems to iron out as the company grows and becomes more unified but it's moving in the right direction
Advice to Management
Continue to put people first and the rest will fall into place
I have been working at Rocketrip full-time for more than a year
- Tremendous work-life balance. Rocketrip allows me to thrive in and out of the office. Flexible and accommodating hours and unlimited vacation policy - A group of smart, compassionate, and... creative individuals. Each person has a unique background with different technical skills and experience. Great work environment to be a "fly on the wall" and exchange ideas. - The product is fun, exciting, and engaging. Based on the conversations that happen during meetings or even casually among coworkers, it seems like people genuinely care about our mission and the impact we have on our clients. - There are constantly opportunities to socialize during and after work hours. Fun/meaningful slack channels, happy hours, office lunches, social responsibility events, health and wellness workshops.
- There are serious growing pains working for a startup, and Rocketrip is not an exception. Repeatedly, we are spending time dealing with short-term crises /putting out fires often as a result of... miscommunication, misunderstanding, or lack of consideration between departments. - There have been issues in the past with strategic planning. Specifically, when it comes direction, there have been misalignment issues across departments, philosophically and tactically. - Sometimes we're not efficient or thoughtful in how we allocate time for strategic discussions, all-hands meetings, and group exercises.