Compare Bally Technologies vs Konami Gaming, Inc. BETASee how working at Bally Technologies vs. Konami Gaming, Inc. compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bally Technologies vs. Konami Gaming, Inc.. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bally Technologies scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Konami Gaming, Inc. scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good salary" was the most mentioned Pro at Bally Technologies.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Konami Gaming, Inc..
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bally Technologies.
- "Vegas" was the most mentioned Con at Konami Gaming, Inc..
I worked at Bally Technologies full-time for more than a year
Compensation and employee benefits are decent. CEO n board of directors provide the right direction.
Once project execution starts, resources are expected to work late nights and weekends even if the work can be planned n organised in a better way. Just bcos development team came last weekend, QA... team will be asked to come this weekend. Your learning and growth depends on your manager, most of the employees have only product knowledge
Advice to Management
Pls hire and groom the right ppl as managers. Rate resources based on the work they do, not on the no of hours they spend in office.
I have been working at Konami Gaming, Inc. full-time for more than 3 years
Nothing much to do Pay on Time
You will go in as an educated person and you will come out as an illiterate person for sure They do not use contemporary technologies and tools Horrible and Lethargic Management who don’t want to... spend even a penny on improving their product.
Advice to Management
Soon you and your products will be out of market.