Compare Bank of America vs NatWest Group BETASee how working at Bank of America vs. NatWest Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bank of America vs. NatWest Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bank of America scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- NatWest Group scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at NatWest Group.
- Bank of America had 575 more reviews than NatWest Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 10 years
Incredible support to the employees during the pandemic. It has a really strong social responsibility programme.
Working hours can be long which doesn't help your work-life balance but it tends to be a standard in large banks