Compare Bank of England vs NatWest Group BETASee how working at Bank of England vs. NatWest Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bank of England vs. NatWest Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bank of England scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- NatWest Group scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- NatWest Group had 1,721 more reviews than Bank of England that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Private sector" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of England.
- "Slow growth" was the most mentioned Con at NatWest Group.
I have been working at Bank of England full-time for more than 3 years
- Very interesting work, you are at the heart of it all - Exposure to senior stakeholders internally and externally - Smart people - Great culture, well-being and benefits
- Salary increase is so slow
Advice to Management
Increase salaries to keep talent