Compare Barclays vs Bank of America BETASee how working at Barclays vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Barclays vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bank of America scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Barclays.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Barclays.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of America.
I have been working at Barclays full-time for more than 5 years
Great leaders, pay and benefits. A lot of support and opportunities available to shape an amazing career. Encouraged to develop yourself and support your community / charities that matter to you.
Typical corporate environment, can be slow to change and political at times
Advice to Management
Listen to colleagues and keep challenging the status quo