Compare Barclays vs Bank of England BETASee how working at Barclays vs. Bank of England compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Barclays vs. Bank of England. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Barclays scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Bank of England scored higher in 6 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Barclays had 1,453 more reviews than Bank of England that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Barclays had 480 more reviews than Bank of England that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Barclays.
- "Private sector" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of England.
I have been working at Bank of England full-time for more than 3 years
- Very interesting work, you are at the heart of it all - Exposure to senior stakeholders internally and externally - Smart people - Great culture, well-being and benefits
- Salary increase is so slow
Advice to Management
Increase salaries to keep talent