Compare Baxter vs Uline BETASee how working at Baxter vs. Uline compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Baxter vs. Uline. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Baxter scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Uline scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Baxter.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Uline.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Baxter.
- "Dress code" was the most mentioned Con at Uline.
I have been working at Baxter full-time for more than 3 years
Very strong cultural identify across UK and Ireland. Good ethical company that pays attention to the small things that matter to its employees. Great opportunities for development and have... experienced this in a short time since joining. Competitive salaries vs the market. Very happy since joining. Strong results during the COVID period.
Sometimes over complicate things with internal processes
Advice to Management
Avoid the one size fits all global strategy that many companies adopt. Appropriate for some things but not all.
I have been working at Uline full-time for less than a year
Top management really does care about you. Food is amazing in the cafe. Free massages, fitness center and personal trainer available. Training is really good. Beautiful office. Not just stuffy white... walls. Bonuses are awesome. The cons are out weighed by all these pros
Business professional Dress code, can only have 5 personal items on your desk, strict 8-5 hours, clock in and clock out even for salary employees.
Advice to Management
Be more open minded about dress code, hours, working from home.