Compare Bayer vs AstraZeneca BETASee how working at Bayer vs. AstraZeneca compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bayer vs. AstraZeneca. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bayer scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- AstraZeneca scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Bayer.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at AstraZeneca.
- "Decision making" was the most mentioned Con at Bayer.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at AstraZeneca.
I have been working at AstraZeneca
Committed people Doing some good, making some money, and having some fun. Under the current leadership, it's a very focussed environment
If you are coming from a Lean/ Agile environment you'll find they are at the start of their journey and still wrestling with organisational impediments to Agility
Advice to Management
Get behind a fully committed adoption of new ways of working by IT and its customers