Compare Beckman Coulter vs Sysmex BETASee how working at Beckman Coulter vs. Sysmex compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Beckman Coulter vs. Sysmex. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Beckman Coulter scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Sysmex scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Beckman Coulter.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Sysmex.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Beckman Coulter.
- "Micro management" was the most mentioned Con at Sysmex.
I have been working at Beckman Coulter full-time for more than 10 years
Part of Danaher, super successful with great culture and tools. Fast moving, lots of change and continuously improving the way we do things. Being part of a company that is helping drive the... healthcare industry forward.
Lots of opportunity, not enough time to tackle it all.
Advice to Management
Keep focus on the critical few
I have been working at Sysmex full-time
"Sysmex Way", working from home, excellent salary, company car, bonus, good training program, payment protection insurance if fall terminally ill
Major product lines are difficult to increase market share for