Compare Betfred vs Auto Trader UK BETASee how working at Betfred vs. Auto Trader UK compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Betfred vs. Auto Trader UK. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Auto Trader UK scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "New people" was the most mentioned Pro at Betfred.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Auto Trader UK.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Betfred.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Auto Trader UK.
I have been working at Auto Trader UK full-time for more than 3 years
There’s always interesting work to pick up as a developer no matter what your level of experience is. And even when that task that you’ve done 10 times before lands on your desk again, you have the... freedom to innovate and make it as interesting/challenging as you like. The tech is moving really fast (infrastructure, languages, frameworks) so there are high chances you’ll be constantly learning something new next to people that can help you improve. The above together with the great offices and lots of great people make AT the best company I’ve worked for.
Some times, people that could help you with something are so busy that they cannot spend time on doing so and that can slow things down a bit and be a bit frustrating.
Advice to Management
Give the people that have the knowledge more time to disseminate it to everyone else.