Compare Bloomberg L.P. vs FactSet BETASee how working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. FactSet compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. FactSet. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bloomberg L.P. scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- FactSet scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Bloomberg L.P..
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at FactSet.
- Bloomberg L.P. had 80 more reviews than FactSet that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Bloomberg L.P. full-time for more than 5 years
Combining the best of the financial and technological elements of the job market, Bloomberg is an excellent firm to work for. Driven by results, but with a fair work-life balance : allowing each... employee to adapt accordingly to their ambition and personal/family needs. Excellent facilities (their London office is the best in the world) and perks. Firm has a fantastic track record since its inception.
It could create an internal platform for innovative ideas; or partnering with employees launching new enterprises.
I have been working at FactSet full-time
FactSet offers very exciting technologies to clients, and offers invaluable experience in a client-facing role. If you’ve just begun a career, I can imagine no better place to receive support in the... financial industry. Great training program, you will basically be getting paid for the first 6 months to learn to communicate effectively and gain industry knowledge. Even though I’m in consulting, I recently had the chance to develop an application with some of FactSet’s APIs in the API-Athon. I felt encouraged to push myself in a positive way. Work life balance is encouraged
There can be a stigma attached to decisions made by management, but this has improved because management have listened to feedback. Management have less tools to retain valuable employees which can... be a shame, as it has meant that competition were able to poach more successfully.
Advice to Management
No advice, they’re doing great