Compare Bloomberg L.P. vs G-Research BETASee how working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. G-Research compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. G-Research. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- G-Research scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Bloomberg L.P..
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at G-Research.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Bloomberg L.P..
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Con at G-Research.
I have been working at Bloomberg L.P. full-time for more than 5 years
Combining the best of the financial and technological elements of the job market, Bloomberg is an excellent firm to work for. Driven by results, but with a fair work-life balance : allowing each... employee to adapt accordingly to their ambition and personal/family needs. Excellent facilities (their London office is the best in the world) and perks. Firm has a fantastic track record since its inception.
It could create an internal platform for innovative ideas; or partnering with employees launching new enterprises.
I have been working at G-Research full-time for more than 3 years
Friendly teams, with incredibly bright colleagues. Management respect and heed advice and direction from technical teams. Industry leading compensation, would be hard to beat unless you're willing to... sacrifice your life outside of work. Great support throughout virus period.
Security restrictions, but these are improving. Working from home was previously restricted, will have to see how this is handled after the virus period.
Advice to Management
Continue doing what you're doing. You clearly value upwards feedback, continue to do so!