Compare Bloomberg L.P. vs Guardian News & Media BETASee how working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. Guardian News & Media compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. Guardian News & Media. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bloomberg L.P. scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Guardian News & Media scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Bloomberg L.P..
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Guardian News & Media.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Bloomberg L.P..
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Guardian News & Media.
I have been working at Bloomberg L.P. full-time for more than 5 years
Combining the best of the financial and technological elements of the job market, Bloomberg is an excellent firm to work for. Driven by results, but with a fair work-life balance : allowing each... employee to adapt accordingly to their ambition and personal/family needs. Excellent facilities (their London office is the best in the world) and perks. Firm has a fantastic track record since its inception.
It could create an internal platform for innovative ideas; or partnering with employees launching new enterprises.