Compare Bloomberg L.P. vs Monitise BETASee how working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. Monitise compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. Monitise. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bloomberg L.P. scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Bloomberg L.P..
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Monitise.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Bloomberg L.P..
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Monitise.
I have been working at Bloomberg L.P. full-time for more than 5 years
Combining the best of the financial and technological elements of the job market, Bloomberg is an excellent firm to work for. Driven by results, but with a fair work-life balance : allowing each... employee to adapt accordingly to their ambition and personal/family needs. Excellent facilities (their London office is the best in the world) and perks. Firm has a fantastic track record since its inception.
It could create an internal platform for innovative ideas; or partnering with employees launching new enterprises.
I have been working at Monitise full-time for more than a year
The new MCP is going to be very solid with ease of use. Some innovative and high quality products being developed.
Extra Long hours due to many initiatives.
Advice to Management
Continue bringing new, smart employees aboard. Management needs to continually work to articulate the direction of company & technology. Continue to improve the communication between the divisions... and people given the fast pace of growth and constant inflow of new projects.